MPS 엠피에스

음향전문기업 MPS
고품질 음향기기 개발, 생산, 납품 전문

The Key Life of A Scat Lover

페이지 정보

작성자 Elisha 댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-01-10 09:42

본문

HEY HEARTUN~ When i came to Second Life and discovered the Scat Lovers group I cried in https://scatlover.net/ relief. You see, I’m a 24 year previous govt assistant for a Fortune 500 company and my husband and that i stay the American Dream - but I secretly smear my very own feces throughout me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

Photo courtesy of Tesla Miles

I’ve been doing it for years, since I was a woman. It began within the shower in my dad and mom home. The house my husband and i dwell in has wood floors, leather furnishings, linoleum, and different exhausting surfaces that clear up effectively - as a result of I have ‘christened’ every room in the house.

My husband doesn’t know, and I'm certain he wouldn’t understand. So finding others who share my fetish for the primary time has lifted a lifetime of disgrace from my shoulders - even if only in Second Life. I really like my actual life husband, however am searching for a Second Life partner for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER

Dear SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in actual life? No, not necessarily. Unfortunately, your real life marriage may already be doomed. Every marriage has some secrets and techniques, like how many lovers you’ve had prior to now or that thing your spouse does that secretly annoys you. These secrets and techniques differ from the one you are protecting in that they aren't things that basically outline who you're.

Your life-lengthy love of ‘smearing’ scat sounds prefer it is a large part of your sexuality. It seems like something you need, and can apparently search out a companion for. Telling your husband, and never telling him, are each fraught with danger.

I love giving advice, however on this one I’m not going to try to tell you what to do. Staying in the closet (outhouse?) or laying it all out for him both deliver too many unknowns and will seemingly have unexpected penalties. Holding on to your secret is protected, however you’re holding on to worry and shame whilst you achieve this. Bravely revealing your kink to your husband is a a lot lighter emotional burden, however may lead to losing him altogether. And as somebody who went through one divorce I can let you know that no one gets through that unscathed - although there's peace on the opposite facet, typically.

If you take on a Second Life lover you may be constructing a nest of little lies to cover your large secret, and that burden only gets bigger. It may be one which solves your downside, and there are folks in Second Life who keep SL in SL and RL in RL… however don’t think that journey is easy or straightforward. If you discover a trusted buddy within the Scat Lovers group who's in a similar scenario, discuss with them about what they are doing and how it’s working out. Have conversations with a number of such individuals if you possibly can, but achieve this to help your self discover what ‘feels right’ for you.

As with all kink, in my view, there isn't a disgrace being a scat lover. The way you behave in the direction of others, nonetheless, has penalties that you will have to stay with. I wish you the very best as you find out what works for you. In time, please write again and inform us.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

MPS

• 051-804-0084

• Fax : 051-816-0895
  • e-mail : mpsamp@hanmail.net